- Authors willing to have their papers considered for oral or poster presentation will be required to submit a two-page extended abstract via the symposium website no later than 31 January 2020.
- Abstract submission must be in plain English and clearly define the objectives, status, methodology, findings and significance of the investigation or study.
- Authors must use the official template and strictly follow the abstract guidelines detailed in the abstract template. Only word documents (.doc and .docx) will be accepted. Please click here for the extended abstract template.
- File name should start with surname of the first Author and should include _wwetc2020 (e.g. Orhan_wwetc2020.docx or Orhan_wwetc2020.doc).
- Please indicate your preference if the abstract is to be presented as oral or poster.
- On the basis of the submitted abstracts, a review will be undertaken to select the best papers for oral presentation or poster presentation. Selection criteria include high technical quality, relevance to the conference themes, and significant information content.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts and give the acceptance notification by 19 February 2020 (extended deadline).
- At least one author of each selected paper must register and attend the conference to present the paper (poster or oral presentation).
- Each participant can submit up to two abstracts as presenting author. Only one abstract can be selected for oral communication.
- You can submit your abstract by following this link.
- Maximum poster dimensions: 80 cm length, 120 cm height
Registered participants presenting their work at wwetc2020 as oral or poster presentations will have the possibility to publish full papers in Special Issues of the following journals covering the research fields of the wwetc2020 symposium:
(soon to be determined)